Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Welcome to the BBG Blog

Welcome to my blog. I'm James Barham, a long-time resident of Champaign County, Illinois, and owner of Barham Benefit Group (which I'll often refer to as "BBG" because it's quicker). Barham Benefit Group (based in Champaign, IL) is an independent employee benefits consulting firm that has been helping local businesses and organizations since 1997. In 2006, Champaign native John Katsinas came on board at BBG as an associate.

Barham Benefit Group's company website (www.barhambenefit.com) has more information about the services we offer, and I hope you'll visit the site if you want more information.

My goal with this blog is to provide timely news and announcements, mainly about employee benefit planning and related issues, but also about issues of interest to residents of Champaign-Urbana and surrounding communities. Ours is a vibrant community, and I take pride in the many activities, community groups, and events available to us all. I want to share that with you.

So, check back often. I'm hoping to publish updates at least once a week. The Upcoming Events list in the sidebar at the right will be updated regularly. If you have an event you'd like me to list, please send me an email.

Stay tuned for news about our monthly drawing! You can win a $25 gift certificate to a local business.

And feel free to add your comments!

5 comments: